Nasty Gal’s new Lookbook ‘Á la Mod’ is now online and has some nice items. Empress picked her 5 favorite pieces and must-haves for fall out of the collection.
The collection features a clear black and white look, neat checked pieces and some amazing luxurious vintage clothes.
5) Prepster Thigh Highs in Ivory for $20.00/€15,18. Overknee socks or knee socks are the perfect accessory for fall, but I rarely see them in plain white. White is a nice change and reminds of the popular school-girl look.
A little hint: Wear stockings under your overknees to stay warm when it’s frosty outside 🙂
4) Like Nobody’s Business Tuxedo Dress for $58.00/€43,96. What an interesting idea to make a tuxedo dress, looks formal and sportive in one. I simply fell in love with the v-neckline.
3) Picadilly Boot by Jeffrey Campbell for $225.00/€170,74. Have you ever seen such a noble simplicity? With white leather and silver heels, they remind me of a pure winter night. Even if it’s described as a summer shoe, it’s made for snow queens!
2) Vintage Saint Laurent Bow Out Blouse for $298.00/€226,13. This blouse is as beautiful as it is expensive, but nothing can make you fell more like a girl from a past century, as this item. I especially love the black collar!
1) Sugarcoated Cocoon Coat for $120.00/€91,06. Another clear white piece, if you ever wanted to feel like covered in white sugar, this is your thing. Simple and lovely and looks great with a floral dress!
Do you agree with my picks, what would you have picked? Tell me in the comments, I would love to hear your opinion 🙂