I know it’s not very professional to post cellphone photos but I actually liked the photos so what … I’m being unprofessional today.:)
Can you believe I found that skirt in my wardrobe and I never wore it before… Does that happen to you, too? I bought it some years ago in Los Angeles and it still fits (proud)! I think it’s a nice eye-catcher for a plain outfit.
I also love the idea to wear a big scarf as a cape, it looks elegant and adds to the outfit. The little vintage leather bag is from my mother, I found it in her closet, she didn’t even know about it and she always complains about having no bags. Actually, my mother loves borrowing my bags.
This outfit is a simple and not expensive alternative for fall 🙂
Clothes I’m wearing:
- Basic Body in black by Tally Weijl (only in red available)
- Zig Zag Mini Skirt by Wet Seal
- Vintage Denim Jacket by Diesel
- Black Boots by Janet D.
- Sublime de Chanel waterproof mascara by Chanel
- Rouge Allure Extrait de Gloss by Chanel in “Merveille”
- Nail Polish by nails inc. London in ‘Kensington Palace Gardens’
Thanks for stopping by!