I wasn’t feeling well last week, nothing serious but I was in a bad mood and felt ill. So I decided to make a fun photo-shooting and build an outfit around my ‘Miley Sweater‘ by Ratchet Clothing. I love this sweater, it’s colorful, crazy and the drawings of Miley are really cool!
I used this Faux Hair Fishtail Braid by Claire’s that I bought in Berlin. Miley is always running around with stuff like that in her hair, so it fits the outfit.
It was really fun doing all those stupid, overacted poses and expressions, sometimes you just have to be childish 🙂
I hope the weather stays that good, so I can do some more shootings outside.
Sorry, I’ve been to London the last days and though it was really great, I’m terribly tired, so I won’t write much.
Have a great weekend,
Clothes I’m wearing:
- The ‘Sub Miley Sweat Genesis Collection’ Sweater by Ratchet
- Super Skinny Super Low Jeans by H&M
- Leather platforms by Pata Pata made in Italy (Their homepage is down at the moment but they are on facebook, their shoes are great!)
- A pink Leather Jacket by Gipsy
- Faux Hair Fishtail Braid with Sequins by Claire’s in ‘Multi’
- The ‘Electro Q Percy’ Bag by Marc by Marc Jacobs in ‘Electric Blue Lemonade’
- Black Thunder Shaped Earrings by SIX
- Two Bracelets with colored Stars by Claire’s
- A Chain Necklace with Chanel Logo
- Sublime de Chanel waterproof mascara by Chanel
- Rouge Dior lipstick in ‘Rouge Blossom’
- ‘Marge’s Extra Ingredients’ eyeshadow quad by MAC Cosmetics (from The Simpsons Collection)
- 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil by Urban Decay in ‘Woodstock’