Have you been busy shopping black friday sales? I’m already checking for Christmas presents, I’ve made a big list. I love making gifts, though people are never as thrilled as I want them to be… grrrr.
I know, sunglasses are always huge on me but Quay has really cool styles and their sunglasses are affordable and chic.
My coat is by Zara and some years old, I still like it. It’s a classic coat that is always in but not warm enough for really cold days, for an autumn day it is perfect.
I’m also proud of my Steve Madden Troopa Boots, I bought them in summer. Muhaha 🙂
Here are some more pictures:
Thanks for stopping by and thanks to my new Bloglovin’ followers 🙂
Let’s see if my Blog can reach 50 follower by the end of the year, that would be great 😀
Clothes I’m wearing:
- V-Sweater by Isabel Marant Étoile
- Sleeveless Blouse by Pimkie in ‘Natural White’
- Jeggings by Pimkie
- Classic Wool Coat by ZARA
- Troopa Boots by Steve Madden in ‘Stone’
- Vintage Leather Bag (no brand)
- Misty Sunglasses by Quay in ‘Choc’
- Marie Small Crystal Wal Ring by Swarovski
- Blue Crystal Earrings by SIX
- Sublime de Chanel Waterproof Mascara by Chanel
- Écriture de Chanel Eyeliner Pen by Chanel in ‘Noir’
- Rouge Dior Lipstick by Dior in ‘Rouge Blossom’
- 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil by Urban Decay in ‘Electric’