This is my first photoshoot in the house, I kind of tried to tell a little story with the photos.
It’s not really a ballerina outfit, I know but it reminded me of it. This outfit centers around the ‘Drogues’ top by enfants riches deprimes, which I bought at Browns in London. This store was interesting, because they had items by Moschino and Ashish, which I have never seen live before. I was very lucky that they had my favorite top by enfants riches deprimes.
I’m also wearing the Skull Print Cotton Scarf by Marc by Marc Jacobs, which I love and also bought in London 🙂
I hope you like the photos!
Thanks so much for stopping by ❤
Clothes I’m wearing:
- ‘DROGUES’ Shirt by enfants riches deprimes
- Black Mini Skirt with Suspenders by H&M
- Fluffy Socks with Lashes and Lips by Tally Weijl
- Pink Scrunchy with Black Dots by Claire’s
- Skull Print Cotton Scarf by Marc by Marc Jacobs in ‘Pink’
- Nano Solitaire Earrings by Vivianne Westwood in “Light Rose”
- ‘Nemo Nisi Mors’ Engraved Silver Pleated Ring by Marc by Marc Jacobs
- Sublime de Chanel Waterproof Mascara by Chanel
- Écriture de Chanel Eyeliner Pen by Chanel in ‘Noir’
- Powerpoint eye pencil by MAC Cosmetics in “Buried Treasure”
- Blush by essence in “It’s popul-art” (limited)
- Gloss Volupté by Yves Saint Laurent in ‘Rose Fusion’
- Vernis Nail Enamel by Dior in ‘(992) Galaxy’ (limited)