this is an outfit I shot when it was a little warmer outside (last week was terribly cold…). I wear some pieces from an Adidas Neo x Selena Gomez Collection that was released early this year. Only the bag is from the summer collection 2014.
The black button up dress is my favorite and together with the Flower Pattern Stockings it brings out the first small joys of spring 🙂
The shoes are cute but not so comfortable, I must admit. I don’t have the shoe box anymore so I had to search through the internet for their name but without results, if you know it, please tell us.
Last year I had to say goodbye to my favorite leather jacket, I had it for many years and I haven’t found anything like it yet. My mum got me this gorgeous moto-style leather jacket by Gipsy for my birthday. Gipsy is always a good address when it comes to leather jackets and it is with no doubt a stunning jacket. I really love the design of the jacket, it has a metallic finish that shines in a gold/bronze tone. It’s that kind of jacket you can wear with nearly anything so it’s also a go-to jacket when on vacation.
Here are some more pictures of my outfit:
I cannot say how happy I am about my 54 followers on Bloglovin’ (Yes, more than 50 already!) You guys are so great, thank you so much! 😀
Have an amazing friday everyone and thanks for your interest in my blog,
Clothes I’m wearing:
- Selena Gomez Button Up Dress by adidas NEO in ‘Black’
- Selena Gomez Flower Pattern Stockings by adidas NEO
- Selena Gomez (Lift?) Shoes by adidas NEO
- ‘Chance’ Leather Jacket by Gipsy
- Selena Gomez Sling Bag by adidas NEO in ‘Black’ (only available in Pink)
- Earrings with Mickey Mouse Pendants by Gogo Philip & Walt Disney
- Marie Small Crystal Wal Ring by Swarovski
- ‘Sweet Pretzel’ Necklace by Marc by Marc Jacobs
- Silver Nail Ring with Eye by H&M
- Sublime de Chanel Waterproof Mascara by Chanel
- 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil by Urban Decay in ‘Woodstock’
- Rough Allure Gloss by Chanel in ‘Merveille’ (limited)