it’s already the 4th of January 2015 but I’m wishing you a great New Year anyway!
This post features my New Year’s Outfit, which is a little crazy but why not, right? Actually, I really like it 🙂 I’m wearing a Wildfox item for the first time, their ‘It was only a Dream’ Hooded Jacket is so soft, it’s really a dream. At the moment I would love to buy some more Wildfox, it reminds me of Los Angeles (it is a LA based brand after all) and holidays by the sea.
Oh and the Fuzzy Cropped Tee by American Apparel is also very soft and comfortable, a great piece. The only downside is: it’s a crop top and not so suited for european winters. You can wear a longer top underneath of course 😉
I’ve celebrated New Year’s with some friends, it was really nice I haven’t seen some of them for many years… Man, time flies. Christmas and New Year’s Eve always make me melancholy…
I want to thank you all for your support, feedback and comments and hope you’ll enjoy my blog even more this year! I will try to improve it and make it a more interesting place for you readers. As a reminder, critique, feedback and suggestions on how to improve this site are always welcome and appreciated.
Let’s have a great 2015!
Clothes I’m wearing:
- Fuzzy Cropped Tee by American Apparel in ‘Primrose’
- Reclaimed Vintage Dungaree Playsuit by ASOS
- ‘It was only a Dream’ Hooded Jacket by Wildfox
- Rita Ora Honey 2.0 Shoes by Adidas Originals and Rita Ora
- Le Boy iPhone Case by Velvet Caviar in ‘Gold’
- Faux Hair Fishtail Braid with Sequins by Claire’s in ‘Multi’
- Nano Solitaire Earrings by Vivienne Westwood in ‘Light Rose’
- Kate Ring by Vivienne Westwood in ‘Pink’
- Stardust Bracelet by Swarovski in ‘Fuchsia’
- Kids Glitter Pink Fairy Wand by Claire’s
- Sublime de Chanel Waterproof Mascara by Chanel
- Écriture de Chanel Eyeliner Pen by Chanel in ‘Noir’
- Le Vernis Nail Color by Chanel in ‘Delight’