who would say no to an evening with Marc Jacobs?! I wouldn’t 🙂 But an evening with a Marc by Marc Jacobs Top is also nice. The Rally Moto Printed Jersey Top is from last Falls Collection, which I really like. Especially because of the cool patterns and the strong colors.
I’m also wearing the ‘Electro Q Percy’ Bag and the ‘Sweet Pretzel’ Necklace both by Marc by Marc Jacobs. Together with a plain skirt or trousers and plain pumps, it’s a perfect outfit for having a night out with friends. I combined the jersey top with a plain black Skater Skirt by ASOS and my Faux Leather Pumps by Pimkie.
With what would you have combined the top? What is your favorite evening outfit?
Maybe you want to share your opinion in the comments 🙂 Thanks so much to the sweet people who are commenting and following me!
Have a great thursday, the weekend is near!
Clothes I’m wearing:
- Rally Moto Printed Jersey Top by Marc by Marc Jacobs (Fall Collection 2014)
- Skater Skirt by ASOS in ‘Black’
- Faux Leather Pumps by Pimkie in ‘Black’
- ‘Sweet Pretzel’ Necklace by Marc by Marc Jacobs
- ‘Electro Q Percy’ Bag by Marc by Marc Jacobs in ‘Electric Blue Lemonade’
- ‘Nemo Nisi Mors’ Engraved Silver Pleated Ring by Marc by Marc Jacobs
- Hinged Wire Bracelet by American Apparel in ‘Mint’
- Zircon Earrings by Pimkie
- Sublime de Chanel Waterproof Mascara by Chanel
- Écriture de Chanel Eyeliner Pen by Chanel in ‘Noir’
- Lip Gloss Villains by LCN in ‘taste the apple’
- Nail Polish Villains by LCN in ‘the fairest of them all’