I tried something new 🙂 This time I wanted to tell a little story or at least use some more props and not only combine an outfit like I usually do.
I bought a lamp that is used in a photographic studio. In a studio they have more than one lamp, of course but I don’t have the space and I only want to try it out.
After some attempts it worked out well, please, keep in mind that this is a beginner’s work. I’m satisfied with the photos, I can see that I’m making progress of course, it’s not perfect. No one is born a master, right?!
Anyhow, this was a fun photo shoot, I tried to pose a little grumpy but most of the time I only look sad 😀 The clothes I’m wearing are sporty and comfy, most of all the Hoody by Dimepiece LA. I’m happy I had the chance to get my hands on a piece by that label, I’ve followed Dimepiece LA for quite some time.
I hope you like my photos, please feel free to ask any questions 🙂 And critique is always welcome 🙂
Have a wonderful day,
Clothes I’m wearing:
- Cropped Hoody by Dimepiece LA in ‘Black’
- Jacquard Crop Top by H&M x Alexander Wang
- Paneled Leggings by H&M x Alexander Wang
- Menorca Platform Sandals by Jeffrey Campbell
- Knot Hair Turban by ASOS in ‘Pink’
- ‘Nemo Nisi Mors’ Engraved Silver Pleated Ring by Marc by Marc Jacobs
- Shibuya On-Ear Headphones by Philips in ‘Pink’
- Talking Soft Kitty Doll
- Lash Princess False Effect Mascara by essence
- Diorshow Mono Kingdom of Colors Eyeshadow by Dior in ‘Fairy Grey’
- Écriture de Chanel Eyeliner Pen by Chanel in ‘Noir’
- Rough Coco Lipstick by Chanel in ‘Caractere’
- Ultimate Nail Laquer by Catrice Cosmetics in ‘Blue Cara Ciao’