today’s post is all about the outfit I wore on Valentine’s Day. It’s all pink, red and sweet only the unicorn is missing. But I have an Anna (Disney’s Frozen) Plush instead!
The hearts and lips sweater by Marc by Marc Jacobs is perfect for the occasion, it is one of my favorite items. Maybe you already know (if not you do now) how much I love the brand Marc Jacobs, so that fits, too 🙂
I combined the sweater with the Disco Pants by American Apparel which I praised so many times before and a sparkling, mint colored top by Missguided. I must admit that the top by Missguided is rather uncomfortable, it is very scratchy… which is sad because it looks really nice…
After all, I’m pleased with this outfit, I hope you like it, too.
Besides, the pink drink by True Fruits was my reward, hmmmm yummy.
I think a Valentine’s post is the right moment to thank my followers again. Thanks so much for more than 100 Followers on Bloglovin’! I’m really happy about every single one of you! 😀 And thanks to my over 70 followers on Instagram! Maybe you don’t even realize it but every like, comment and follow means much to me. It means that there are people somewhere in the world, that like and support me and the things I do. I’m not a celebrity with thousands of comments and likes, I notice when people like and comment my works and I’m thankful 🙂 Just had to say that.
Thanks for reading my new blog entry!
Clothes I’m wearing:
- Lips and Hearts Sweater by Marc by Marc Jacobs
- Avery Lurex Long Sleeves Jersey Top by Missguided in ‘Mint’
- The Disco Pants by American Apparel in “Midnight Navy”
- Flower Boots by Tally Weijl
- Knot Hair Turban by ASOS in ‘Pink’
- Heart Swing Earrings by ASOS
- Watch by Vivienne Westwood
- Anna Plush Doll from Disney’s Frozen
- Mug I love you by Leonardo Glas
- Lash Princess False Effect Mascara by essence
- Eye Shadow by MAC Cosmetics in ‘Passionate’
- Powder Blush by Catrice Cosmetics in ‘Macarons pour Marie‘
- Rouge Dior Lipstick by Dior in ‘Rouge Blossom’
- Matt Nail Lacquer by Catrice Cosmetics in ‘Madame De Pinkadour’
- Effect Top Coat by Misslyn in ‘764 Mon Amour’