it’s time for a new outfit. This is a more crazy outfit, I actually planed to photograph the outfit around carnival in february. You see how slow I am… It’s just for fun and concentrates on black and white striped items, combined with pink ones.
When it comes to black and white striped clothes I always think of Beetlejuice! I think I already mentioned that I’m a huge fan of the 1980’s horror comedy and this outfit is inspired by it. The title comprised Barbie because of the pink elements and the cool Malibu Barbie Sunglasses by Wildfox , those are gorgeous 😉
It was also fun doing a more intense eye make up for this outfit. Most of the time I use way to few eyeshadow but I often don’t realize it until I look through the photos… This time I’m really satisfied with the result.
Generally speaking it was a lot of fun doing this outfit mostly because I could try many new things (like new poses, darker eyeshadow and so on). By the way, I recommend the Trini Knitted Top by Monki to you, it is so comfortable.
I hope you like this outfit and feel free to comment or ask questions. Thanks to all the people who have commented so far or following my blog! Have a great monday! ❤
Clothes I’m wearing:
- Trini Knitted Top by Monki
- Striped Hot Pants by H&M
- Tights by Hudson in ‘New Stroke’
- Xena Shoes by YRU in ‘Rose Gold’
- Malibu Barbie Sunglasses by Wildfox
- Black and White Striped Headband by ASOS
- Two Bracelets with colored Stars by Claire’s
- Bracelet with Wooden Pearls and Skull by VYVYN Hill
- Ray the Firefly Plush from Disney’s The Princess and the Frog
- Moon Scepter iPhone Case by Shoop Jeen
- Lash Princess False Effect Mascara by essence
- Eye Shadow by MAC Cosmetics in ‘Harpooned Heart’ and ‘Vivacious Vacuum Cleaner Bag’
- Écriture de Chanel Eyeliner Pen by Chanel in ‘Noir’
- Powder Blush by Catrice Cosmetics in ‘Macarons pour Marie‘
- Rouge Dior Lipstick by Dior in ‘Rouge Blossom’
- Diorific Vernis by Dior in ‘775 Royale’