I’m so sorry for posting my easter outfit some days too late… But I hope you had a nice weekend and/or public holiday 🙂
I wanted to create a cheerful, spring/summer inspired outfit. Monki’s Tina Top is simply perfect because of it’s gay color and fluffiness. I wore it over the I Am The Resurrection Playsuit by Minkpink, which is an absolute must-have for summer! Don’t you just love those polka dots?!
Since it’s still a little cold were I live I wore the playsuit with some plain black tights. The Lilly Slip Ons by Monki are great because you can wear them with nearly everything, plus their print is really cool. All in all, a perfect outfit for a spring day 🙂
What’s your favorite spring/easter outfit? Do you like the combination of my outfit?
Thank for your interest and have a nice and sunny day! 🙂
Clothes I’m wearing:
- I Am The Resurrection Playsuit by Minkpink
- Tina Knitted Top by Monki
- Black Tights by Calzedonia
- Lilly Slip On Shoes by Monki
- Lash Princess False Effect Mascara by essence
- Écriture de Chanel Eyeliner Pen by Chanel in ‘Noir’
- Rouge Allure Extrait de Gloss by Chanel in ‘Merveille’