Since the last outfit was very colorful, I tried something more subtle and appropriate for the coming fall.
I’m wearing two pieces of Zara‘s current TRF collection: The Houndstooth Coat and the Plumetis Top. Both items are absolutely perfect for fall. The top looks lovely but is of very delicate material, after the first wearing a part of the sleeve was already torn off… The coat is very comfortable, with an elegant and classic touch.
One of my favorite pieces of clothing this year are the high-waisted shorts by Alice + Olivia. I bought the shorts for summer but it was way too hot for tweed… However, with some warm tights it a perfect deal for fall 🙂
I had to add the Vampire Wristlet by Sleepyville Critters, it’s so adorable. And before you even ask, the little bat’s name is Carlos. 🙂 He deserves a name, I think.
Here are more pictures of the outfit:
Please feel free to ask questions. I hope you like this outfit as well and thanks so much for your time! 😉
Have a wonderful monday,
Clothes I’m wearing:
- Plumetis Top by Zara
- Stripe Cropped Tank Top by Free People
- Houndstooth Coat by Zara
- High Waisted Shorts by Alice+Olivia
- Earrings with Triangle by Zara
- Vintage Beret with Tartan Pattern
- Affirmation Bracelets in Create and Inspire by Keep it Bright
- Vampire Wristlet by Sleepyville Critters
- Grandiôse Lengthening Wide-Angle Fan Effect Mascara by Lancome Paris
- Écriture de Chanel Eyeliner Pen by Chanel in ‘Noir’
- Ombre Essentielle Eyeshadow by Chanel in ‘114 Admiration’
- Rouge Coco Lipstick by Chanel in ’45 Caractere’