What’s one of the best things about summer? Ice-cream! Of course!
In case you don’t know, Wall’s is one of the biggest ice-cream brands in the world. Magnum, Cornetto, Capri, Mini Milk, Calippo and Nogger are just some of their most popular creations.
In Germany the brand is mainly known as Langnese, in the US as Good Humor!
The items are inspired by Twister and a popsicle that I don’t know but that looks a lot like the Alpa Star from the 1980s. I bought the Crop Top with Rocket Print that is really great for summer, the Twister Socks and the Twister Sandals which are my absolute favorite and have already sold out. The sandals have great quality and the heels are inspired by the twister popsicle.
Thanks so much for your interest, I hope you like the outfit. Feedback is very, very welcome, tell me what you like or don’t like about my blog.
Have a great day!
Clothes I’m wearing:
- Crop Top with Rocket Print by ASOS x Walls
- Trashed Freebird Jeans by One Teaspoon in ‘Cobain’
- Twister Sandals by ASOS x Walls
- Pink Binky Choker by The Candy Kids
- Twister Socks by ASOS x Walls
- Rainbow Ice Cream Plush by Shop Jeen
- Grandiôse Lengthening Wide-Angle Fan Effect Mascara by Lancome Paris
- Freedom System Eye Shadow by Inglot Cosmetics in ’24′
- Eyeliner by alverde Naturkosmetik in ’10 Cameo Eyes’
- Wash and Dry Powder Blush by Mac Cosmetics in ‘Crisp Whites’
- Viva Glam Miley Cyrus Tinted Lipglass by Mac Cosmetics in ‘Viva Glam Miley I’
- Pastel-Love Nail Lacquer by essie in ‘Need a Vacation’