I’m very sorry for not posting anything the last months. I have a full-time job now (I really mean full-time!), I’m on the move 12 hours a day… There is just no time for anything but sleeping and eating in my life. So most of the time I’m just too tired for posting, I’m sure that sounds familiar to some of you.
However, I’ll try to start posting again because I hate spending my days doing nothing creative…
Because of all that dull, normal stuff I have to deal with everyday I just had to create a crazy and colorful outfit.
I bought the wig I’m wearing in the photos some months ago and had no time using it for ages… It’s my first wig, thank god, it wasn’t as uncomfortable as I thought.
With that pink Moschino earrings and the wig I felt just like a hippie fairy xD No way leaving my black binky choker and face jewels out.
Talking about favorite items, I used the new mascara top coat by Chanel. I’ve bought it because I love the blue sparkling effect and it really is gorgeous! I made the experience that those colored top coats and mascaras don’t work, you don’t see much color on my lashes. The top coat by Chanel is an exception, it really looks blue and sparkly. I’m so glad because it was very expensive 😉
I hope you like the outfit, thanks so much for visiting my blog! I cannot believe that there is still traffic on this page assuming there weren’t any news the last months. Thanks so much for still checking on my blog. You are great!
Have a wonderful monday ❤
Clothes I’m wearing:
- The Antoinette Swit by Free People in ‘White’
- Scattered Light Skirt by Sister Jane
- Aika Sandals by Monki in ‘Silvery Metallic’
- Love Face Jewels by Wicked Hippie
- Black Binky Choker by The Candy Kids
- Pink Peace Sign Earrings by Moschino
- Kids 6 Pack Glitter Fruit Snap Clips by Claire’s
- Blond Wig with pastel strands by lilyinfashion (Ebay)
- Lash Princess False Effect Mascara by essence
- Cils Scintillants Sparkling Mascara Top Coat by Chanel in ‘Jazzy Blue’
- Écriture de Chanel Eyeliner Pen by Chanel in ‘Noir’
- Wash and Dry Powder Blush by Mac Cosmetics in ‘Crisp Whites’
- Viva Glam Miley Cyrus Tinted Lipglass by Mac Cosmetics in ‘Viva Glam Miley I’